Administer plans easily and make updates on the fly, whatever the complexity.
Benefit Plan Management Software
Intricate eligibility routines can make benefit plans difficult to manage and rule changes lengthy to implement. Whether administering a single plan with a few hundred participants or a multi-plan with tens of thousands, you need your management software to be robust, intuitive, adaptable and 100% accurate.
BICC Systems is your truly integrated, single entry system for all aspects of benefit plan processing and management.
We build our platform around your rules and needs.
Update rules yourself rather than waiting weeks for a programmer.
Standardized Microsoft Enterprise technology
Quickly deploy cloud-based, hosted or on-premise software packages.
Access standard and highly specific data from your system.
Seamlessly manage adding members, updating members, changing eligibility rules and status checks with the BICC Systems Eligibility Module. The most complex calculations are executed transparently with intuitive user interfaces for administrators, employers and participants.
Eligibility Module Features
- Record and maintain all eligibility rules on a plan by plan, member by member basis.
- Automatically determine the current eligibility status of a plan participant.
- Pass a participant’s status online to any other part of the system.
- Input and implement both simple and complex rule changes.
- Check participant’s status history and benefits level by date of service.
- Identify late contributions, recalculate eligibility and flag transactions requiring a change in processing.
- Control COBRA processing, from election notice to payment to termination notice, as well as self-payment programs.
- Maintain dependents and additional family insurance information.
- Access numerous statistical reports for analyzing and improving benefit plans.
Collect, record and control employer contributions and much more with the Remittance & Contributions Module. This module gives you total control and confidence for entering, managing and reporting for benefit plans.
REMITTANCE & CONTRIBUTIONS
- Maintain a comprehensive history of payments, delinquencies and discrepancies.
- Simplified entry of employer prelists, contributions, audits, or other “receivables.”
- Accept remittances/contributions in formats and sequences which may vary by employer.
- Access member information through various inquiries and reports.
- Supports reciprocal agreements by fund for both incoming and outgoing contributions.
Client Services Module
Provide immediate, knowledgable support to benefit plan participants at the click of a button with the Client Services Module. Members can also access information on their own, reducing the load on staff members to provide support.
Client Services Module Features
- Enables staff members to answer questions with real-time, online data and imaged documents.
- May be linked with Integrated Voice Response (IVR) to provide a completely automated response system for member service, saving time for staff members and plan participants.
- Provider portal for quick access to statuses and claims.
- Member portal to review accounts and history, as well as update personal information.
- Employer portal to manage contributions.